Saturday, May 26, 2007

Seminar in San Francisco


Hey Folks,

I just returned from the Pastor's Transformation Seminar in San Francisco.
It was absolutely fantastic. We stayed at Villambrosa Retreat Center in Menlo Park (near Stanford University).

I was with about 40 pastors from around the country who were all there to learn how to help their churches find renewal. One of the highlights was visiting Mission Bay Community Church (PCUSA) in the Mission Bay district of San Francisco.

I feel renewed and strengthed in the Spirit.

I come back ready to preach this Pentecost Sunday and to continue working to build up our church in peace, healing and unity.

The Lord's Blessing,
Chris

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The Blog really looks great!!! Keep up the good work.

Blessings,
Pam

Rev. Chris Bullock said...

Thanks Pam. I really hope folks will take an opportunity to share feed back so that we can offer folks the best information possible.

Reyes-Chow said...

Chris, great to see you blogging and thanks for the kind words about MBCC!

Pastor Chris' Blog

This is my church blog. I hope to share a bit of what's going on at GPC every now and then and encourage posts to this blog, to answer questions, or get feed back. Blessings,Chris